Conceptual Planning and Control Training
Our mission is to empower users in advanced analytical techniques, so we are proud to provide conceptual planning and control training for managers operations, planning analysts and control analysts that seek to learn this techniques from basics to advanced in a single course. Our experience is recognized by the market with an approval rate of 98.3% and we have already qualified more than 120 professionals.
Check below the 5 modules training with duration of 4 consecutive days with a total of 32 hours:
1. Preparatory: Learn the essential mathematical concepts and your application to the Call Center environment, highlighting the descriptive analyzes among the use of simple average, weighted, standard deviation, frequency histogram (probability of occurrence), introduction probability distribution and Monte Carlo simulation.
2. Sample Modeling: Learn how to correctly define the size of a sample for sampling monitoring that ensures impartiality in the sampling process.
2. Forecast: Two Time Series approaches analysis are presented for forecasting demand, the first being by Auto Regressive models and another by the identification of the components of Trend and Seasonality at Annual, Monthly, Daily and Interval levels. In both approaches the Outliers by different method of identification.
3. Dimensioning: Learn the types service characteristics (Receptive, Chat, E-mails and Active) existing in a Call Center and the Erlang B and C theory fundamentals currently used to calculate the number of Agents Needed, Service Level, Waiting Probability, and ASA, as well as the comparison between the Erlang C versus Erlang X model, which considers client’s patience and abandonment estimate. Simulation the demonstration service result model in “M” with the ideal amount of agents in synergy for multi-skill;
4. Scales: Techniques will be presented to carry out a work scale, concepts of unavailability and how to apply them to needs (scheduled and non-scheduled), the challenges of working rules existing in the call center market versus the making of scale with elaboration of a receptive dimensioning model;
5. Control: The control indicators of planning process will be presented, based on the reduction of variability through tools such as histograms, dispersions and derivation of the control model guided by a cause and effect investigative process.
- Please wait for new dates. Sign up through the contact form that we will inform the investment and payment facilities. Courses can be taught in-company or in external classes with at least 10 participants. In case the class does not meet the minimum the training date will be changed until the class reaches the minimum of participants.
+100 employees did the Conceptual Planning and Control Training